From: L5
Date: 15 Sep 2000
Remote Name:


Perhaps you can help me. I don't fish but I'm writing for a friend of mine who does not speak English very well. He plans to go fresh water fishing and is looking for an elastic fishing line or fishing line attachment which he says is used in water where the bottom surface is rocky. He says the item is readily available in his country but he does not know the name in English and does not speak well enough to describe it to a sales person. Does this sound familiar to anyone? If so, where I can find it? Also, do you know its English name? Thank you for your assistance.